Dehradun is a popular place for tourists and is the capital city of Uttarakhand. The city is famous for its landscape, serene weather and mountains. It is known to have the highest levels of rain during monsoon. It’s easy connectivity to Mussoorie, Auli, and the Hindu Holi cities like Haridwar and Rishikesh makes this place the most amazing city of India. Apart from these amazing things, there are some interesting facts about Dehradun which will make you live there.
1) This city has a reference in the epic Hindu texts of Ramayana and Mahabharata. According to the legend, Lord Ram and Lakshman had visited the region on their way back from Lanka and this region was home to the great teacher of Pandavas and Kauravas — Guru Dronacharya.
2) The Famous Sahastradhara spring is known for its sulphuric healing properties for any kind of skin diseases.
3) This scenic beauty is famous and known for litchis which are particularly famous in India. Litchis from this region are special and are named Dehradun Litchi which are amazing and sweetest.
4) It hosts several training institutes of National importance like the Indian Military Academy, Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy (IGNFA), India’s Zoological Survey (JSI), Instruments Research and Development Establishment (IRDE), Defense Electronics Application Laboratory (DEAL) and other Defense Establishments.
5) The idyllic ambience of Dehradun makes it all the more interesting as the long stretches of Sal Forest’s envelope the city, yielding good productivity of resin, wax, hides, honey, and lac. This magical city also houses several canals, rivers, and waterways running through its boundaries such as Ganga, Yamuna, Asan, Tons, etc. The city has its own countryside where one can rejuvenate and relax.
6) The city is outlined by many ancient temples among which the Tapkeshwar Cave Temple dedicated to the Trinity, Lord Shiva is the most fascinating. It is the place where Guru Dronacharya indulged in a deep penance to gain higher knowledge.
Dehradun is not a place to visit once but a place to live forever in the laps of nature and mountains. To experience the serene beauty of this place, Pacific Golf Estate brings the most amazing homes which will give you the feeling of luxury and nature. This project is the best project in Dehradun which is surrounded by the beautiful green environment in the lap of the Himalayan range. The project is spread over 35 acres of land which comprise 9 holes signature golf course. Now is the lifetime opportunity to experience living in 3 bhk flats in Dehradun at a very good price. Experience the magical essence of nature and beauty in Pacific Golf Estate by Pacific India.