Dehradun is the city which is known for its mesmerising climate, natural greenery, and breath-taking beauty. A famous destination for tourists and travellers. This doon valley in Uttrakhand resides in the foothills of Himalayas and is a gateway to various hills station like Mussoorie, Dhanaulti and Auli. Before planning a trip to Dehradun, there are various landmarks and tourist destination to explore which are:
1) Sahastradhara: A serene and tranquil place covered with a wide range of Himalayan vegetation is an ultimate tourist place providing natural water pools to all visitors. This spot comprises of waterfalls, caves, farming lands and a rejuvenating place for travellers.
2) Robber’s cave: A river cave formed in the Himalayas about 8 kilometres from Dehradun in the north-eastern state of Uttarakhand. A favourite spot for couples and explorers. One can witness waterfalls just beyond the caves.
3) Sikhar Falls: One of the most fascinated destination in Dehradun for trekking and sightseeing. The water pools here are by far the clearest pools you will ever see. You can trek through the water pools. One can find a huge range of butterflies as well as birds.
4) Forest Research Institute: A must place to visit for architects and designers which offers the people a view of the world famous forest museums and botanical gardens that make this place more interesting for the tourists. It is basically designed in Greek-Roman architecture.
5) Shiv Mandir: Located on the hilltop at Kuthalgate. This place catches the attention of all the travellers passing by from Dehradun to Mussoorie. One of the ancient temples of the town stood for a special quality of no donation rule.
6)Buddha Temple: Famous for extravagant Buddhist structure and holy school of Tibetan religion, Buddha Temple is the most visited place in Dehradun city. Located at Clement Town, Buddha Temple is the center of attraction for many International tourists and Buddhist followers.
7) Clock tower Dehradun: A famous landmark and central attraction of Dehradun which is located centrally and encircled by commercial centers like Shops, restaurants. Six face Clock Tower with a clock in each face, this monument stands much before independence. A must visit place to chill and explore the local culture of Dehradun.
8) Tapkeshwar Temple: This historical temple is very famous among devotees and explorers. Situated on the seasonal river Asan, it contains one of the oldest Shivling inside the cave. One can soak themselves in the tranquility and enjoy nature at its best.
Taking a trip to Dehradun is a lifetime opportunity to explore nature, culture, mountains, and climate. If you love Dehradun and wants to spend your life with mesmerising views and climate, then Pacific Golf Estate is the best residential project in Dehradun which is offering luxury apartments in the lap of the Himalayan range. This is a dream home for a peaceful and calm living. This is the most luxurious property in Dehradun to invest in. So, experience the bliss of nature and luxury at the same time in Pacific Golf Estate.